Saturday 28 September 2013

INVINCIBLE for Converse First String Jack Purcell

I have't been a real fan of shoes and mostly not crazy about branded ones. The only branded ones I ever owned were a pair of Puma converse which I had picked up from a store while I was walking past.But recently I had a great shopping experience with a friend and I got to know a lot more about how to wear clothes and what to wear right down to the shoes. This got me doubting myself to know if I actually wear shoes than match my style or just because I got it at a nice deal?

Well this got me to go online and research some stuff about shoes that would look good and trendy. It got me through a couple of sites and then I found this one, unique in its own way and a Unique name to it as well.



INVINCIBLE for First String Johnny is special version of a top class Jack Purcell converse that features a premium upper composing a black suede , with leather and leopard-print leather on the hell that gives an altogether different style for the brand of converse. This compared to other INVINCIBLE converse products can differ a lot because this one is really simple in design comparatively. The subtle makeover speaks a lot about its downgrade in design but gives a very good look to the converse.


 


 


A new addition to the converse is a zipper at the heel and allows an easier way to wear and take off the shoes easily. I have never seen converse almost simple with added features, that's how I could put it.
The shoes look very premium and the leather is very rich, while it has a classic toe cap design to bring it out of the normal shoes category.

 

Now its easier to slip on and take off since you don't have to go through all the trouble to tying up your laces.
Its just there looks hot and feels effortlessly comfortable. The black is really a take over the leopard print at the back , which is really interesting. The shoes will launch in a few stores on 28th September and will go online for world wide release on Friday, 4th October.


Not much time left, time to gather my cash and wait for an empty cart to sped all my money i can save on for this. I'; really sure its going to suite all kinds of styles I use recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment