Friday 27 September 2013

The Designer Label's Obsession


Hello people, I guess I'm exhausted and when I'm exhausted I begin online shopping. Presently that I've begun meeting expectations, I'm chagrined to say that my online shopping has transcended past chasing for shabby deals on the net yet rather I end up continually attracted to Reebonz. I'm continually stalking the site for great deals on the sacks of my dream, which changes every week. Today it could be a proenza schouler ps1, tomorrow a prada saffiano tote, the following day a celine baggage pack and the agenda continues forever. At the same time yes, I still have some poise and I don't go around purchasing sacks on a whim regardless of how enticing it might be.





And after that I begin considering, why do we even enjoy planner packs. Right even worth the trouble to use Rm2k or progressively on a pack?? I mean Malaysians aren't known for exceptionally high compensation keeping in mind I'm content with the pay I'm getting, I'm unquestionably not acquiring enough to be using thousands on sacks!

I've been raking my cerebrum over this doubt since as enticed as I am to enjoy an alternate originator sack (yes, unfortunately I've succumbed to enticements before), in the event that I can't legitimize it, then I can't purchase it.



Do we purchase planner sacks in view of their prevalent quality? I'm cherishing my mulberry alexa so far and quality clever I can't grumble however on the other hand I've been utilizing it for less than six months and I've had RM 100 packs that keep going for a considerable length of time. Furthermore in the event that we're purchasing singularly for quality I'm pretty certain we can find great quality sacks for a portion of planner costs. Take for instance my Cole Haan sack which I got for a deal as I got a companion to help me buy it from the States (I got it for USD 300 and I saw it on retail here for RM 3k). Actually Cole Haan isn't acknowledged creator but instead recently "marked" I conjecture. Quality is astonishing and I've been utilizing the sack for shut 2 years and it still looks great as new. So would I be able to decently say that my RM 1000 Cole Haan pack is of substandard quality to my Mulberry? I legitimately can't! Anyway yet why is Mulberry more desired than Cole Haan? Additionally would you say a Rm2k LV pack a product of canvas (yes, most moderate LV, Gucci, Prada aren't even leather!!!!) is superior to a Rm1k LEATHER sack??? So in the event that I were to legitimize my buys for a planner sack for quality, won't I simply be deceiving myself?



So the main other explanation for why I can consider is that we purchase creator products just for the status image. Anyway while I'm the first to concede that I'm an astounding shopaholic and that I'm materialistic, I simply can't appear to concede to myself that I am insecure to the point that I let myself be characterized by the sack I convey or the apparel I wear. However looking at the situation objectively, aren't most individuals who drag around architect packs just completing so singularly as a status image? I mean why else might somebody convey a monogram sack that is so explicitly promoting the mark they're convey?



I understand this post could be offending to a ton of individuals and indeed, offending to myself. At the same time I truly do miracle what it is about architect sacks that make us so attracted to them. I get a kick out of the chance to believe that I have more substance and that I don't require an originator sack to make me feel like I am "stylish" or "auspicious".  So, I am as of now raking my mind attempting to uncover a quality explanation behind why individuals purchase originator sacks and until I can do thus, I will practice a mess of restraint and not buy an alternate architect pack (however there's a Prada Saffiano Tote that is simply shouting to me!). It is possible that that or I conjecture I will simply need to concede to myself that yes, I am purchasing a sack singularly for the status image and to show off to others, which for the time being I'm even now declining to accept!!

No comments:

Post a Comment